Daniel Moquet Seeks Stockport Land for UK Expansion: Daniel Moquet, a leading paving, driveway and path-laying provider – and the market leader in France – is seeking land in the Stockport area as a base of operations.
The specification for the land is found in brief below, but the company is open to either letting or sub-letting a site for a minimum contract length of three years ideally and is seeking a plot of land or industrial site of between 1,500 sq. meters to 2,500 sq. meters.
Any relevant enquiries should be directed directly to Alexandre Tatry-Gautier, utilising the contact details below.
- To rent or sub-rent ideally for a minimum contract of 3 years
- Land or small industrial site to set a hard landscaping business
- Minimum 0.4 acres – Maximum 0..6 acres (1.500 to 2.500 sq.m)
- As square as possible
- Allowing lorries to load/unload and turn on site
- No electric power lines above
- Fenced (ideally)
- Area: SK postcode
Please contact Alex on 07581 736 714 or email email@example.com
With around eight years' experience working in both marketing and market research, Elliot works extensively with small businesses to develop their marketing strategy as a consultant when away from PBN.
He has featured as PR and market expert on the Guardian Small Business, judged the UK Blog Awards in 2014, and was short listed as Stockport Young Business Person of the Year in the same year.
Latest posts by Elliot Simmonds (see all)
- Friends of ALYN Announce Largest Ever Autumn Charity Sale - September 4, 2016
- Northern Retailers Heading to Burghley Horse Trials - August 29, 2016
- Mission Walk for North West Air Ambulance - August 25, 2016