Growing DJS Research Announces Twelve Moves: Full service Market Research agency, DJS Research has recently announced 7 new appointments and 5 internal promotions.
The agency has welcomed 5 new Market Researchers to the Research team this month alone:
- Kelly Wray as a Senior Research Executive (from Adelphi Real World)
- Anna Teofilo-Sanchez as a Research Executive (from Boots)
- Lottie Connolly as a Junior Research Executive (from Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council)
- Naomi Potter as a Junior Research Executive (a recent graduate from the University of Aberdeen)
- Emma France as a Junior Research Executive (an internal promotion)
As well as this, the company has appointed two new members to the operations and support teams within the business:
- Liz Kershaw as an Accounts Assistant (from the accounts department of a retailer)
- Alison Davidson a new Senior Field Executive (from Morris Hargreaves McIntyre)
The company also promoted five existing staff members: Kate Slater, from Associate Director to Research Director; Charlotte Sykes from Research Manager to Associate Director and Rebecca Harris, Alex McCluckie and David Marchant, all from Research Managers to Senior Research Managers.
The busy recruitment period can be attributed to the expansion seen at DJS Research in the last financial year, whereby the agency marked their tenth year of double digit growth, as well as a 17% increase in turnover. Recently DJS Research announced a turnover of £4.2 million for the financial year 2015/16, as well as a new target of £4.5 million for the financial year 2016/17.
As part of the company’s efforts to hit their new target, DJS Research is still actively seeking researchers at Senior Research Executive and Research Manager level, as well as an Administration Assistant!
With around eight years' experience working in both marketing and market research, Elliot works extensively with small businesses to develop their marketing strategy as a consultant when away from PBN.
He has featured as PR and market expert on the Guardian Small Business, judged the UK Blog Awards in 2014, and was short listed as Stockport Young Business Person of the Year in the same year.
Latest posts by Elliot Simmonds (see all)
- Friends of ALYN Announce Largest Ever Autumn Charity Sale - September 4, 2016
- Northern Retailers Heading to Burghley Horse Trials - August 29, 2016
- Mission Walk for North West Air Ambulance - August 25, 2016