Funky Readers to Appear at Windsor Christmas Gift Fair: Funky Readers, the Bramhall-based online retailer of high quality designer eye wear, have secured an exhibiting slot at the Windsor Christmas Gift Fair – and are offering free tickets to individuals interested attending the fair.
The Windsor Christmas Gift Fair will be held on November 20th to November 22nd, from 10am until 5pm, and takes place at Royal Windsor Racecourse. Numerous exhibitors will be attending, including a mix of large, well known brands and smaller companies offering more bespoke pieces across a range of sectors – including but not limited to the following from more than 130 stands:
- gourmet food & drink
- unique gifts from artisan designers and makers
- stunning clothing and accessories
- home accessories
- inspiring artwork
- seasonal stationery, wrapping & cards
- chocolate gifts
- festive decorations & lights
- vintage gems
- cute children’s clothing & toys
- health and beauty
You can find out more about Funky Readers and how to claim free tickets to the event at the following website:
With around eight years' experience working in both marketing and market research, Elliot works extensively with small businesses to develop their marketing strategy as a consultant when away from PBN.
He has featured as PR and market expert on the Guardian Small Business, judged the UK Blog Awards in 2014, and was short listed as Stockport Young Business Person of the Year in the same year.
Latest posts by Elliot Simmonds (see all)
- Friends of ALYN Announce Largest Ever Autumn Charity Sale - September 4, 2016
- Northern Retailers Heading to Burghley Horse Trials - August 29, 2016
- Mission Walk for North West Air Ambulance - August 25, 2016